Thursday, February 8, 2007

Finally!

OK so we haven't updated in awhile. We had a busy and fun packed January with lots of visitors and lots of fun! Jessica has been a very good girl - hasn't had many time outs and no mittens at day care! OK had to update you guys on that since I posted it and it's been the SAME post for quite some time!

Jessica's birthday was alot of fun and she got so many wonderful gifts. Thank you all and thank you all for coming! We also had so much fun at the Waterpark! We plan to go there again!

Not too much change going on. Jessica hasn't gotten any more teeth or really isn't interested in potty training right now. I was hoping having Hay Hay with us that would spark some interest again. But oh well...she will be ready soon enough! They grow up too fast anyway..no need to push! :)

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

1 comment:

Haydensmommy said...

Hi Jess. My mom said you can come and play any day. we have no plans until March 17. I want to play with you. I miss you. I know J is for Jess. I like to play with Jess's toys. I tell people that. Your mom should bring you to play.
Hayden